Friday 2 January 2009

Casual to Classic










As I am still slowly plodding through my WIP there is not much more to show since yesterday so I thought I would post photos of another of my Christmas crochet books. If you are like me then you like to see the contents before you think of buying it. This books is Casual to Classic and comes from Annie's Attic. It only has 12 things in it and 2 of those are skirts but I feel there are more things in this book that I will crochet than there was in the first book that I photographed. This is a book that I will use to crochet a few things from ready for the Summer when the openwork bolero styles will be useful.

The smoke alarm has been silent since it's mad moment on New Year's Eve so I didn't have to call on those hunky firemen which is a shame. I have tested it to make sure that the alarm is still working so I will just have to put it down to one of those strange things that happen now and again. I was so tired after a couple of bad nights that I went to bed at midnight last night (an early night for me) and slept until almost 10am. This is unheard of for me as I normally sleep for 6 hours max. I must have needed the sleep.

I am going to try to plod on with a sleeve and hopefully finish one and start the last one tonight. Hopefully it will all be finished by the weekend and I can start something else or reach for those lingering on the needles two pairs of socks that have half a leg each done so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.