Wednesday 11 February 2009

More crocheted Aran Sweaters













I will just put photos from the More crocheted Aran sweater book by Jane Sneddon Peever on my blog today.

Not much else to report except that my chest X rays have come back from the hospital but the doctor hasn't had time to take a look at them yet. I waited in all day (well I wasn't really up to doing anything else) but didn't get a phone call so I hope that tomorrow will bring some news.

I had another rough night of coughing and my voice still hasn't returned. I am on my third day of antibiotics and hoping for an improvement soon.

Enjoy the photos. I like this book and can see myself making quite a few garments from this book to ward of the winter chills. I do like the ornamental lacy crochet garments but sometimes a bit of warmth and practicality is what is needed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the third one down.. might have to make something like that :). Here's hoping the Dr calls tomorrow and you get better soon

June said...

There are some lovely Aran crochet patterns there and I enjoyed looking at them all. I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight and that tomorrow will bring some results from your doctor.