Tuesday 17 February 2009

The flowers are in the post




These flowers are my contribution towards the knitted ( or in my case crocheted) bouquet that the Knitting Noras are making for Sarah. I am going to post them off as the ladies are having a sewing up session on Wednesday to assemble the flowers that we all have made. I will hopefully be able to show photos of the finished bouquet at a later date.

I have mentioned, and will continue to mention, our plans for the Naked Knitting Calendar for 2010. My friend Zuleika has given us a wonderful write up on her blog Life in the Zu. Thanks for that. it is much appreciated.

Zuleika also awarded me the Lemonade Award many days ago which with all the news of the last few days has been completely overlooked by me. Sorry Zu.
This award is given to those bloggers who show great Attitude and/or Gratitude,


The Rules of this award for recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Now anyone who knows me knows I am a complete dunderhead at anything like this but I will give it a try. I have added the award photo but as to who to include it's hard to just pick out just a few. I would of course nominate Zu but as she nominated me then I presume that's out. Here goes. Sorry I don't know how to add them as links but the links are on my favourites list so number 3 and 5 on my list of instructions just won't happen anytime soon. I can share the love but not the links!

Ambermoggie
Jam and Jerusalem
Rose - my new life in Romania
Ailsa - Not enough time to craft
Vicky's blog
Knitty Witty Woo
Crafty Andy
Tales of the Knitty
Mr Mogs basket
Knitting with my shoes off

2 comments:

stormina_teacup said...

These look fantastic Jan :) Thanks ;)
Lx

Zu said...

The flowers look great! Can't wait to see the finished bouquet.

lol Don't worry, not everyone is good with the linking part.;-)