Thursday 26 May 2011

Have you missed me?

I am having internet connection problems. I have Orange trying to sort out the problem. I am online for a few minutes and then off again for hours. If it stays on then I will try to blog later. My PC seems to have been abducted by aliens whilst I have been offline and friends have received silly e mails that I obviously didn't send. If anything pretending to be from me arrives in your e mail box that doesn't have any message from me just a link then please delete it without opening. I have done a complete virus check and nothing is showing so I hope that it is just a bit of spam.

5 comments:

June said...

Yes I have missed you Jan and hope it all gets sorted out soon.

Debbie T said...

Been wondering where you have been Jan...and yes, I have been receiving emails from you that were weird. I opened them, but not the link. I learned a long time ago not to open anything I wasn't expecting, and I don't usually open emails that have been forwarded either. Hope you get it fixed soon!

Sharon Marie said...

Sounds like your email has been hacked. I would suggest you change your password. This happened to me before and it stopped after I changed pw. Good luck.

crazymotheringchick said...

I have missed you! Sorry to hear about your internet problems. I know you like blogging, and I miss it when I can't do it, and I miss it when you can't do it.

I have learned not to open things from you that don't have a subject. I think this has happened to you before and you told us then.

marg41 said...

Welcome back - have missed you! Computers are the most brilliant things - until they go wrong!!! I love my computer to bits and I have a wonderful time on Ravelry, looking at all the clever people who knit and crochet. Hope you get things sorted soon Jan. WE ALL MISS YOU!!!!