Wednesday 7 September 2011

Some of My Baby Crochet Items

These are photos of some of the things that I have been crocheting over the last week since I last blogged. You will recognise a lot of the designs as being my old favourite patterns.

This is a new pattern that I bought through Etsy from Mon Petit Voilin. It is blocking out at the moment



This was made from a part ball of James C Brett Marble DK using a King Cole pattern


I will hopefully have more to show you soon. In the meantime it's back to the crochet hook for me!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've missed you. Don't ever take a week off from blogging again. It's just too darn depressing. However, everything that you have made is just precious!!!! I especially love the colors in the first two. AND, you know that little dress is one of my favorites.

Florence said...

absolutely lovely! you do beautiful work!

June said...

wow! Jan, they are really lovely. I can see how you have been so busy lately making all those beautiful things, but I agree with Beverooni, we have missed you.

Enid said...

gorgeous prolific output!!!
the yarn is magnificent
wish I had just a tenth!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

crazymotheringchick said...

Oh, girl, yep, I've missed you, too! Was wondering what you were up to. These are gorgeous, by the way.

Dorothy said...

Wow .. all that in a week !! You've been a very busy lady. I love the little dresses - can I ask what pattern you use for these ? The cardigans are very sweet too.

marg41 said...

Missed you Jan, but now know what has been taking up all your time. Beautiful work.

Rachel said...

Those sweaters are beautiful!

Charlotte said...

Precious! I love to crochet baby items.